MEMBERSHIP IN THE WORKING GROUP DEUTSCHE YACHTEN
Seriousness, a “standing” in the market and the quality of the product are essential criteria for membership in this group. The aim is to ensure that customers of Deutsche Yachten receive high-quality products and services “Made in Germany”. Therefore, the company’s headquarters in Germany and the successful presence on the market for more than 5 years are prerequisites for membership.
Advantages for members
Members of the working group “Deutsche Yachten” have benefits in money’s worth, because the association provides them with services included in their membership as well as benefits resulting from framework agreements with various companies.These include, for example, discounted hotel rates, legal and technical advice, etc.
- Cost-effective participation in domestic and foreign trade fairs as part of ready-for-occupancy joint stands, distribution of brochures, trade events, participation in stand parties, media support.
- Presentation of your company in the association’s own media, e.g. members’ magazine “bootswirtschaft” and DBSV website. Inexpensive advertisement placement.
- Discounted purchase of specialist literature via our DBSV online shop.
- Discounted provision of statistical data from our umbrella organisation ICOMIA
- Job exchange and market place on the DBSV website – free of charge for members.
Free subscription to the members’ magazine “bootswirtschaft” four times a year.
Regular information about interesting public tenders.
Interesting further education events and professionally accompanied (foreign) member trips with company visits.
Information about new laws, ordinances, regulations, standards.
Procurement of contacts to print media, radio, TV, film and event organisers for the purpose of reporting on your company or its new products.
- Legal advice from the office and lawyers with industry knowledge. Advice on technical and professional matters. Sample contracts and terms and conditions in the internal member area of our website.
Representation of interests to political decision-makers and other associations.
Participation in technical committees, for example DIN, ISO.
Cooperation with vocational schools and the Maritime Competence Centre.