CHALLENGE the INVISIBLE
- navigational equipment
- communication equipment
- fishing equipment
For decades FURUNO is worldwide well known as an innovative manufacturer of electronic equipment for ship navigation and communication, fishing industry, marine research, aviation, and medicine industry as well as further industrial applications.
The first highlight in FURUNO’s long and glamorous history was in 1948 when fish finder was practically used worldwide for the first time. In the following years commercial radio equipment, LORAN-receiver, radar, sonar and much more equipment were developed and used successfully.
This enthusiasm for development continues to this day and is reflected in a long list of innovation awards from the NMEA (National Marine Electronics Association) and new trend-setting products.
Nowadays the name FURUNO is understood as a synonym for quality and reliability that you can rely on. Furthermore, we provide our customers a worldwide service network which grants you fast assistance in every corner of the world.
FURUNO DEUTSCHLAND GmbH is 100% subsidiary of FURUNO ELECTRIC CO., LTD., Japan. Since 2005 we distribute FURUNO products in Germany, Austria and Suisse. For these countries, we and our partner and dealer network are your contacts for service, advice and sales in commercial shipping, fishing, and recreational shipping. Currently we are about 25 employees in our office at the city border to Hamburg.
FURUNO stands for:
- Ensuring high product quality for reliability in use
- Practical device and concept design for safe and efficient use
- Consistent product development: innovative, demanding and customer-oriented
- Particularly durable and sustainably manufactured products
- Comprehensive advice for tailor-made solutions on board
- Thorough instruction and clear documentation of the device technology for users, dealers, and technicians
- Maintenance and further consolidation of an efficient, global service network – so that faults do not even become a problem
Our extensive product range offers:
- System solutions and individual devices for navigation, communication, and sport fishing for recreational shipping
- System solutions and individual devices for new buildings or refits for commercial shipping
- Sophisticated sonar technology for a high and selective catch, as well as individual and system solutions for fishing