Membership of the Deutsche Yachten work group
Integrity, good market standing and product quality are essential criteria for the members of this group. We must be able to guarantee that the customer will receive top quality “Made in Germany” products and services from Deutsche Yachten. That is why the company’s headquarters are in Germany and successful presence on the market for 5 years is a prerequisite for membership.
Benefits for members
Members of the Deutsche Yachten work group receive non-cash benefits, with the Association providing them with services included in the membership as well as privileges that arise from framework agreements with various companies. These include, for example, lower hotel prices, discounts on new cars, legal and technical advice, etc.
- Lower costs of participation at trade fairs in Germany and abroad within the framework of joint turn-key stands, special exhibitions, use of meeting rooms, distribution of brochures, trade events, participation in stand parties, media support.
- Presentation of your company in the Association’s own media, such as the members’ magazine “bootswirtschaft”, special directories issued by our expert groups, the DBSV website and DBSV app. Cut-price ad placement.
- Discounted purchases of specialist literature via the DBSV online shop.
- Cut-price provision of statistics from our umbrella association, ICOMIA.
- Job listings and a marketplace available for free on the DBSV website and DBSV app for members.
- Free members’ magazine “bootswirtschaft”, issued four times a year.
- Procurement of contacts with regards to print media, radio, TV, film and event organisers for reporting on your company or its new products.
- Regular information about interesting public tenders.
- Interesting training events and members’ trips (abroad) with company visits, accompanied by experts.
- Information about new legislation, regulations, guidelines and standards.
- Lobbying with political decision-makers and other associations.
- Collaboration on technical committees, such as DIN, ISO.
- Cooperation with vocational schools and the Maritime Competence Centre.
- Legal advice provided by the service centre and lawyers with industry expertise. Consultation on technical and professional issues. Template contracts and terms and conditions of business in the internal members’ area of our website.
List of all members
Mittelmann´s Yachtagentur NauticConsult GmbH
Hafentor 2, 20459 Hamburg
+49 (0)151 122 476 20